Saturday, August 19, 2006

Photos, and Updates

These are some of the pictures taken by Staff Sgt. Jacob N. Bailey, who I mentioned here 
 
and I realized after my post that Staff Sgt. Bailey took all the photos on a recent post on Blackfive 
 
I've added some new links to my 'Favorite Sites', replacing links from some soldiers who've recently come home! like Charles at
 
or soldiers who are getting ready to come home, or have decided to quit blogging, so that I have links to soldiers who are currently deployed. So feel free to browse the links:)
 
And I noticed that there were updates on recovering wounded soldiers I've posted about before, so wanted to post the links so you can read their progress
 
 
 
 
 
 
And to update you on Danny Lorton , who I had requested votes for before
 
Well, darn...he didn't make it into the top 5 at the end of the voting. 
 
But he sent a very nice email to all those who had voted for him, thanking them for all their efforts. And I thank any of you who read my posts about him, and took the time to vote for him:)
 
 
 
 

No comments: