Saturday, January 12, 2008

Soldiers Angels Web Surfing

My weekly post of news by and about   Soldiers Angels  in the blogosphere.

I was hanging tight on posting this, hoping to get a link, but I still haven't seen one. This was the big Soldiers Angels news this past week,via Soldiers Angels Network :)

Glenn Beck Honors Patti Patton-Bader

and Other big news, just released today via Holly Aho

Listen on the Internet to Key Soldiers Angels Leadership

Soldiers Angels Texas asks  Have you shopped the Angel Store?

and also reminds us of  Other Ways to Help Soldiers Angels

This Angel celebrates   A Red-Letter Read Letter Day , which, as any member of  Soldiers Angels will tell you, means  "Free Mail!" (mail received from someone who is deployed:)

That post reminded me to tell y'all that I also got some 'Free Mail' this past week,(Woo Hoo!:) from a female Sgt. that I've corresponded with sporadically. And I wanted to quote part of what she wrote here:

" Mail is so fun. Makes you forget you are here for a minute."

( a glaringly obvious nudge from me,LOL, to urge you to Please Consider being a Member of Soldiers Angels , and sending some of that 'Fun Mail' yourself,to those who are serving our country!:)

That's the 'surf' for this past week, short but sweet...and this coming week's featured blog will be  Soldiers's Angels VA Team

Wishing everyone a great weekend! and "Happy Angeling"

 

(crossposted  here , and here , and here , and there  ...because I'm just tryin' to keep up with Greta , who's coming along nicely in her plan for world domination by posting even More places than I do :)


Tags:

No comments: