Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday Potpourri of Things to Pass On

Obviously, I had no "Soldiers Angels Web Surfing" post on Friday.....last week was just hectic, and my work schedule was the same. This past weekend, I actually Never got on the computer at All,lol.....(I know,gasp...what is the world coming to?) and so I missed my Own Anniversary of One Year of Soldiers Angels Web Surfing on May 18th....sheesh, "dorks r us", I saved the link to my post a year ago for the whole month of May,lol, and then forget to log in on the anniversary date :)

Well, in case you're interested, here's the first Soldiers Angels Web Surfing post from May 18 a year ago   HERE

I've really enjoyed the past year of doing those posts, and reading about other Angels and what they're doing, and reading Soldiers Angels news in general.  And its been an honor and pleasure, to ask to cross post them over at  Hooah Wife and Friends . I plan to continue posting the Soldiers Angels Web Surf, it just seems to be that lately 'real life' is interfering with getting those posts Done!

(Hopefully, check this coming Friday for a Soldiers Angels Web Surfing post.)

----------------------

I have a few things I've been saving to pass on, and I want to get those posted today, before This week gets hectic :)

First of all, apologies to friend Cary Cartter, of  The O Word  for my not passing along sooner that he is on the radio ( blogtalkradio )  Worth a listen! and his blog is worth a look,too :)

 

I received an email about a book that looked interesting, if you want to find out more about it, it's called 

 I Will Not Be Broken : Five Steps to Overcoming a Life Crisis by Jerry White

I'm looking forward to reading it and will let you know what I think when I finish my copy.

----------------

Short post, I know, but I just wanted to let folks know I was still around, just haven't had much computer time lately!

Hope everyone has a good week! :)

 

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop in and let you know we're back into deployment mode and I've unprivatized "our" blog once again.


http://journals.aol.com/my3gifts/TalesfromtheFrontandtheonesleftB/

I'm off to catch up on you!

God Bless
Christy

Anonymous said...

Oh golly, Christy.....Thanks! for letting me know, and we're behind all of you once again!!
Hugs,
Kathi