Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Things that make you go GRRR...

This is 'off-topic' from troop support, but I've mentioned before that my sis and brother-in-law are in the process of adopting a child from China.

Click here: A Red Thread to China

Well,my sis had alerted me to a show on CNN that was shown on Paula Zahn Now on this past Friday. And then a second show was done on Monday the 8th.
 
I was so incensed by both shows, that I blogged about it over on MySpace, and am passing on the links to my two posts about it.
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never could stand Paula Zahn. I just choose not to watch her shows for this reason.
Nicolle
http://journals.aol.com/knowwriter/AmazingAdventures

Anonymous said...

I'd never seen one of her shows before this.....and these two will be the last I ever watch if I can help it!!
LOL..I got a private comment from someone else who had never watched her show before either, that asked..."I wonder if Paula Zahn's show is always this misinformed?"....
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I've never seen her shows.   I can see why people would get upset.   Even if the intent was to explore potential prejudices, it didn't come out quite that way, not completely, anyway.   Any update on your soon to be niece??  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

My sister and brother in law think they are looking at May as the time they will finally get the notification to go.
Kathi