Sunday, August 12, 2007

Another Email project, and Random updates

A fellow  Soldiers Angel  alerted me to this email project for some more Marines

(and he's got two updates)

Click here: Thinking Right » Blog Archive » Project: “Letters From Home” Update

 
(Update 3 now)
 
 
I love these types of projects:) because you can just take a few minutes of your time to type an email (for those who might not want to write a 'snail mail' letter) and you can make some Marine's day!
 
The email address again is  letters@thinking-right.com  and he asks that you put
Letters from Home in the subject line.  Please consider taking a few moments to do this (yes,I already did:) and also spread the word...they want 1,000 emails!
-----------
 
Yikes, I missed passing this blog challenge on!
 
(sorry,Greta, work has been too busy lately for me to log on during the night, and I didn't see this until this evening.) But there's still a few hours left in the day here, so there's still time for you to get in on this:)
-----------
 
I'm also Way late on passing this on. Remember the  virtual baby shower  that a friend of mine washaving for one of her former adopted soldiers?
 
Trish posted a Thank You here  Click here: blog.myspace.com/trishy_girl    Folks responded to this awesomely! so go check her post out.
----------
 
CJ has another post up about his late grandfather
 
which IMHO is another 'do not miss' post.
----------
 
Well, I went by today and found out they won't announce the winner until Sept! So, I'll try and remember(those darn 'senior moments') to check back on that.
--------
 
Another post I went back to check about
 
arghh! says the same thing "please check back soon" to find out who wins the grand prize.
 
(so I guess my updates are that you're still waiting on updates on those two contests,lol:)
-------
Speaking of coffee? I came across this today
 
--------
And for yet another Project I've come across? I came across this post because of a mention of  Soldiers Angels
 
 
which led me back to the original post about their project
 
 
seems like a very worthy effort!
------
And I've changed the Featured Blog of the Week (at the beginning of the week for once!) Soldiers Angels Texas always has tons of great stuff, so I'm featuring them for this week
 
Well, it's about time for me to wrap this up. Hope everyone has a good week!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: