Friday, August 31, 2007

The One Year Anniversary of the Wednesday Hero Blogroll

Today is the one year anniversary of the Wednesday Hero Blogroll

and the founder of the Blogroll, Indian Chris at Right-Wing and Right Minded, has an anniversary post up that I hope you will check out

 
It's been an honor and a privilege, for me to be a small part of this.Thank you, Chris, for letting us all join you in remembering so many heroic men and women.
------------
And you may remember that I briefly posted this SlideShow earlier this week. I decided it was more fitting to post it here
 
(but Chris very kindly included a version of this that is much better, but I was unable to upload to YouTube, in his post on his blog. )
 
 
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this great slideshow as I included it in a post today about the Anniversary of the effort and again thank you for putting this fine piece of work together.

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done, Kathi.
Thank you for sharing it with all of us.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for putting this together. You did a fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

My thanks to all of you:)
for all the kind words!
Kathi