Thursday, August 16, 2007

Back to School (and other links to check out)

Friend CJ has a post up that's worth a read over at the VA Mortgage Center Blog

 
(and by the way, that's another blog just added to my blogroll...they have great guest bloggers posting some really good reads over there.)
 
 
If YOU perhaps might like to go 'back to school'? here's a blog for 'a human services class taught at Columbia college"
 
 
Class starts Monday the 20th, folks :)
 
Friend Lisa had a post up that nicely fit in with my Back-to-School theme :)
 
 
Finally, Transformation Tracker has finished and released the paper he was working on, and it's worth a read,too. Be aware that it's "an academic paper meant for an academic audience"
 
 
-------------
For other links I think are worthy of a mention? LL over at Chromed Curses is involved in a new charity and I want to pass on the site for it
 
 
I'm still blogging over at the Independence Fund blogsite periodically
 
 
And this is just a cool story:)
 
 
-------
For 'news on the home front", I spent more time worrying about Hurricane Flossie and it's effect on 'our young man in the military" who's stationed in Hawaii than HE did,lol, and in the event, I worried for nothing, as it didn't even Rain where he was!
 
We don't hear from him too often, but hey...if you were 20 and in HAWAII, would You call home that often? Nah...too busy enjoying life when he's not working, I'm sure:)
 
Well, that's my post for today:)
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to my paper.  I'm glad you found it interesting and/or worthwhile.  Because it is definitely academic in its style, I was concerned that many in the milblogger community might not appreciate it.  Anyway, I'm happy to get a little early, positive feedback.