Friday, February 1, 2008

Soldiers Angels Web Surfing

My weekly meme of news by, and about,   Soldiers Angels  out in the blogosphere.

Nevada Soldiers Angels VA Team tells about   New Flat Rate Boxes

Soldiers Angels Network has a link to a great story about  The Cookie Lady

and Soldiers Angels Texas passes on this,about

The Vets for Freedom National Heroes Tour

 

New, and "New-to-Me" Angels :)

Just Mary  ,right here on AOL, let me know she had become an 'Angel'. Yay!

(and she is one of those folks who is involved with   The Giving Tree , which was started by CanyonSun04,another Soldiers Angel member, so I already Thought of her as an angel, anyway :)

 

I found this 'new-to-me' Angel through her post 

 
-------------
Life in the Northeast, as always, posts for us to   Remember....
 
--------
And, this last one, by Soldiers' Angels Germany.....one of the most powerful posts I have ever read.     The Final Gift  
 
 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will go check out them links!
Hugs
Ang ~>Who is Canyon Sun, lol

Anonymous said...

Gee, Ang....it's a smaller world than we think sometimes,huh?
LOL, sorry I didn't put two and two together!

Kathi

Anonymous said...

And now I have 2 soldiers, so I will be alerting myself to this journal hopeful for tips. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

Yikes,Mary....now I have to act like I might know what I'm doing,LOL :)

Kathi