Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Prayers needed

Just wanted to ask for prayers for two soldiers...one who was just injured within the past few days, and is related to a friend.....and one whose parents have asked for prayers for him during a long and difficult recovery.    I can't really give out more information than that, but thank you for remembering them!

If you know of someone who has an injured relative, or you know an injured soldier? CaringBridge has free sites to set up to keep friends and family informed. 

 
and they can be set up to be either 'public' or 'private'.  There is one of the 'public' ones listed in my list to the left for 'Noah', and there is also another one I came across for another injured soldier  
 
I actually first came across CaringBridge sites back in 2002, when an extraordinary minister and man of God, who was a friend of one of my sisters, journaled his battle with cancer. Sadly, he lost the battle  in 2003, but his site still exists
 
His story became a book, and I see where his widow recently updated on the site.
 
Thank you again, for holding all of our troops, and especially the wounded, in your prayers!

No comments: