Sunday, April 30, 2006

Please help a fellow blogger with an email project:)

Am putting this post up to help a fellow blogger with a project,changed some of the details from the original post just in case the 'subject' might accidentally stop by,LOL. Please consider sending the emailImageto the adress listed, and if you sent it to the first one I posted, that's cool,they were received!
 
OPERATION: WELCOME HOME HERO! *need your help!*
"Welcome Home, Hero" PROJECT - NEED YOUR HELP!

OK, y'all - I need your help! :) I can't believe I didn't think of this SOONER!!!!!:

As y'all may know, several of our family's adopted soldiers are in the process of returning. 

What I would like to do is collect a WHOLE BUNCH of "Welcome Home" emails, to include with our family's "Welcome Home" package. *mumbles to self: "why didn't I think of this sooner?!"* The idea is, when he gets home, instead of having "only" a stack of bills waiting for him (and how depressing would that be, haha!), to have a nice big fat envelope FULL of Welcome Home, Thank You, We're Proud of You type messages. How cool would that be?! And why didn't I think of that sooner?! argh!

 :) I would be ETERNALLY in y'all's debt forever and greatly appreciate it!!!!!

Please email all Welcome Home messages to me at Welcome_Home_Hero@yahoo.com as soon as you can. Just put "Welcome Home" or something similar in the subject line.

VERY IMPORTANT: I MUST HAVE ALL MESSAGES RECEIVED NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, MAY 5, 2006!!! I plan on mailing them out on Saturday, May 6.

Thanks, y'all!!!!

No comments: