Sunday, November 12, 2006

A Short Sunday Spin on the Web

My mother sent me a link to this article 

 
which led me to the website for  Wreaths Across America 
 
From the sister of Sgt. Eric Edmundson comes two links, one to a song by a Marine "On My Watch Tonight"
 
and this completely awesome series of 4 videos....by a 94 year old WW II veteran.  (I put the link to the 4th video so you can see all four...these are a must see! )
 
Speaking of videos, Kat at Yikes! has a link to a clip from the PGR parade she participated in yesterday
 
Bruce has his weekly post up 
 
Milblogging.com has posted the New Milblogs Added  (and check out all the new site enhancements while you're there!!:)
 
The Soldiers Angels Valour IT fundraiser EXCEEDED their goal....Woo Hoo!!! 
 
And I'll end this post with a link to a photoblog that is tracking a chrysalis,just because I like the pictures:) 
 
Hope everyone has a good week, and God bless our troops!
 
 
 
Tags

No comments: