Friday, October 19, 2007

Soldiers Angels Web Surfing

Didn't know if I'd get this posted today, as the boyfriend's son, our Army MP

comes home this weekend, for leave before deploying.

While that is, of course, a Yay!:) I've got to work And finish getting the house cleaned up,Yikes!  (and I goofed around earlier today changing my  MySpace profile  , since I'm sure I'll be jockeying for computer time once Dustin gets here.  LOL,  I'm a procrastinator , but I had fun playing with my profile :)

The other totally cool thing that is happening this weekend (although Far away from me:) is that my youngest sis and her hubby Finally leave for China, to bring home their beautiful daughter, Charlotte!!

(and you can find their story here   Click here: A Red Thread to China  )

None of which, of course, has anything to do with Soldiers Angels Web Surfing.....but hey, this is how I wanted to segue into my post :)

And now,  this week's post of news by and about  Soldiers Angels 

(see how well that segue worked? LOL :)

 

Another new-to-me Angel blogger

Click here: My great escape....: "A-", 6 more soldiers, and a furbaby

 

(and remember, if you don't get enough Soldiers Angels stuff to check out from my posts every week.....the number of blogs I now have listed on my

Blogs by Members of Soldiers Angels 

    is up to over 70!  So there's a lot of Soldiers Angels out there who are blogging!  More, I'm sure, than I have listed...but it's a place to start checking them out :)

 

Holly Aho

Saw at the beginning of the week that Holly was starting to blog more often again

Click here: Soldiers' Angel - Holly Aho - HOLIDAYS for HEROES 2007

and that was only the tip of the iceberg, as she has put up Numerous posts throughout the rest of the week. So, rather than list them all, I'll just say, make sure and stop by her blog for more!     Click here: Soldiers' Angel - Holly Aho

(I sat one table away from Holly at the Milblog conference luncheon, and she's actually in Two of the only 6 pictures I took there, and I Still Never Talked to Her while there...because  I was intimidated that day at approaching all the 'big bloggers', to say "Hi, I'm a Z-list blogger!" LOL.  Missed opportunities, and now I ask myself  'Why was I such a chicken?"  :)

 

You never know Where you'll find a Soldiers Angel

This was a good story, kudos to Concrete Bob

 Click here: United Conservatives of Virginia: Jim Gilmore: Our next Senator?

(and just shows that my native cluelessness extends statewide, and not just here in my family,lol......but I'm consistent,at least, in that I never know what's going on.  Consistency is good,anyway....right?)

 

Send a letter to a Soldier for Thanksgiving....by Oct. 26th!!!!

Kat got asked to help with a very cool promotion in support of our troops

Click here: YIKES!: As promised... here is what I'm up to.

 

Sending Birthday Cakes to the Troops!

Laurie has news I hadn't heard yet (there I go again,lol)....which particularly caught my eye as we are working at eating up My birthday cake from yesterday:)

Click here: Soldiers Angels New York: Bake Me A Wish

 

and that's my post for this past week.  Wishing you all a great weekend!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be very proud.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard

Anonymous said...

Thanks,Andy, yes...we are very proud.