Thursday, May 11, 2006

Milblogging.com--Your One Stop site to find Milblogs

Hey,folks, I know I keep plugging JP's site (and he's not even paying me for it,lol:)but it is the best place on the web to go to find listings of military blogs, military supporters blogs, and even gratuitious comments about the Olsen twins.

And the reason I'm mentioning him again today is that he's looking once again for nominations for 'Milblogger of the Week". Do you have a favorite Milblogger? Want to see them featured? Just send JP an email with your nomination. All you have to do is click on "Contact Us' up at the top next to Milblogging.com and fill out the email form.   

 
And the picture above is of something called a "Boobah", which someone actually sent in a care package to JP back when he was deployed. (I'm pretty sure it terrified him,lol.) I came across someone else who was terrified of Boobah's here 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hah, you got to watch that show to REALLY appreciate it's wierdness.
You can't imagine why something like that would appeal to kids but it's the SOUNDS they make.
When they fall down, the make a loud FART sound. When they kick, the make a loud FART sound. When they all fall down they all make loud FART sounds.. It's the fart noises that attracts little people.  My son laughs hysterically when they fall down.

I love crusing around milblogging.com, I just need a spare body or two to keep up with my desire to surf!! LOL