Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hurray, I am still online!:)

Got some things worked out, and so I am still here,lol.

And the quote "I'll see you when I see you" is from an all-time classic movie 

 "Stand by Me"

and it was spoken by Wil Wheaton's character, Gordie LaChance, to the character of Chris Chambers, played by River Phoenix ( who sadly died far too young.)

The full quote is  Gordie says to Chris "I'll see you when I see you". and Chambers replies "Not if I see you first."  How do I know this, you ask?(or even if you're not asking, I'm going to tell you:) This is one of my family's all time FAVORITE movies, and I'm sure we've seen it over 20 times!

(Wil Wheaton, by the way, has a blog that I've mentioned here before)

So, anyway, I was 'gone' for a much shorter time than I thought, and am glad to still be here:)

No comments: