I just found out I got 'tagged' in one of the current memes going around, by Indian Chris
SIX WEIRD THINGS/HABITS ABOUT MYSELF
The rules are as follows. You blog about six weird things or habits of your own, then tag six friends and make sure you inform them that they have been tagged.
1. I don't like peanut butter
2. I don't like strawberries
3. When I'm by myself in the car, if a song comes on that I like? I play it so loud to sing along that I often miss cell phone calls
4. (related to #3) I cannot carry a tune!
5. I'm addicted to blogging
6. I'm a dork, which leads to episodes in my life like getting the chips display caught on my jeans while walking thru Subways,
falling down while waving.(have to scroll down for that lovely story)
I have no hopes that anyone I tag will participate,LOL, based on the fact that no one did Last Time I got tagged...but here's my picks anyway
(I had already gotten 'tagged' like this on Yahoo 360, should've known someone would get me on this blog:)
My 6 friends I'm tagging are:
1. Leslie (Yay! She played along! Plus, put up a nice post her deployed cousin sent. Thanks,Leslie:) please click her link.
2. My Sis
3. Dorkbloggers (LOL, like THAT will be difficult, for a 'dork' to come up with 6 weird things?:)
6. The Wandering Author (Very nice author I first met through the 2,996 project. And he recently listed me in his blogroll, for which I wanted to say a big Thank You!)UPDATE Yay,he played along,also. Ya never know, with memes,lol. Please click on his link:)
Well, that's all for today.