Thursday, September 6, 2007

A GetWell Card Shower for a Veteran

I'm sorry to say I found out today that the disabled vet that my daughter and I met back in April,
Josh Lindsey
 
 
is in the hospital with pneumonia.
 
A friend emailed to tell me, and I ended up speaking briefly with Josh this afternoon. He said he is 'getting better' and he will most likely be in the hospital thru the weekend.
I told Josh that our mutual friend had wanted to do a get well card shower for him? and Josh said that would be 'way cool' :)
 
I'm hopeful Josh will continue to improve, and I'm sure he would appreciate any prayers you could send up.
 
If you'd also like to send a card? Please email me at   kasee267@aol.com   for the address.
 
If you'd like to read more about Josh? You can check out this previous post about him
 
 
Let's 'Shower' this young man with some 'love',huh?  :)
 
And Thanks! for the prayers for him, and the cards if you feel led to send them!
 
(and please feel free to spread the word:)
 
 

No comments: