Saturday, December 30, 2006

Charity Tag Meme (Now I got Tagged :)

So,after yesterday's post
 
I go by Cao's blog and discover that one of the people  'tagged' with this meme is...me!:)lol,should have seen that coming.  Click here: Cao’s Blog » » Kumbaya
 
To repeat the rules of the meme:
As a blogger, people may know you, but how good does anyone ever really know anyone? One way to get to know someone better is for them to talk about charities they support. What if bloggers were to go down a path of thinking about some of the people they only know of in the blogosphere and for a moment considered the human aspects of blogging and for a moment forgot about talking about business, technology or whatever their blog theme is. What if the game of Blog-Tag going around the blogosphere in which bloggers are sharing five things about themselves that relatively few people know, and then tagging five other bloggers to be "it" morphed into bloggers sharing the five charities they believe are most worthy of contribution?
(Link here )
 
The 5 Charities on My List are:
 
1. Soldiers Angels      
 
2. Anysoldier.com   
 
 (That I first became aware of from reading about Sgt. Eric Edmundsen )
 
 
 
 
And the folks I'm going to 'tag' with this meme are":
 
 
Lori  (I linked to her MySpace profile,can't seem to link directly to her blog)
 
THIN BLUE LINE  (on vacation till Jan.5)
 
Schlaggy  (also linked to her MySpace profile,you can click on her blog there :)
 
 
Well, Cao ,thank you for tagging me with this!!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: