Sunday, December 3, 2006

Founder of Soldiers Angels will be on MSNBC on MONDAY

Calling all military & troop supporters. Spread the word! Patti Patton-Bader, founder of Soldiers' Angels, will be on MSNBC with Allison Stewart on Monday, December 4 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time (2:00 Central, 1:00 Mountain, 12:00 Pacific). If viewership goes up, they may have her on again which means more exposure for Soldiers' Angels and more help for our troops. Please help spread the word!

H/T to Soldiers Angels New York )

Tag

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know if there is a weblink to see her segment? I missed it because I didn't see this until now. Hope all is well for you.  I am pretty ticked off at aol and thinking about canceling my membership.  I still can't access my files or put pictures on my journal.  I don't know what the deal is.   I may go to yahoo 360 or my space.  Talk to you later, oh, almost forgot, my husband is leaving Iraq in 4 days to come home for 2 weeks.  I can't wait.  He should be here this time next week.  Ok, gotta go now...lol

Anonymous said...

I will let all the people on my St. James group know...this is a wonderful thing and we need to get the word OUT there!

How are you doing?  Me?  Just fine, but dizzy from watching my tree!

Love, Leslie