Thursday, March 22, 2007

Blogs by Members of Soldiers Angels

I came up with two ideas the other night, (just in case I didn't already spend enough time on the web,lol:)

One of them was to try to come up with a listing of blogs by members of Soldiers Angels, because I keep seeing partial lists of blogs on other people's blogrolls,but I've never found a complete listing.

I've gotten that list started

 
and if you think your blog belongs on that list (or would like your blog removed) just send me an email at  kasee267@aol.com 
 
My other idea was for the members of Soldiers Angels who are on MySpace. I realized that there are so many members there who blog that trying to include those blogs on the list would make it Endless,lol.....so over on MySpace, I started a "Soldiers Angels Blogs" blog group, for members of Soldiers Angels on MySpace who blog.
 
(And then, typically,I realized I didn't know how to tell people to FIND the blog group...."another dorky moment",LOL:)
 
If you're a Soldiers Angels member who blogs on MySpace, here's a link to my profile
 
 
and you can message me on there, if you're interested:)
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your ideas are long overdue!
Thank you for doing it!