Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Update on my grandson

Aiden continues in the hospital, and the doctors are continuing to run tests on him. He will stay again at least tonight, they are running a second 24 hour EEG on him, and hopefully we will know some more tomorrow.

I should have the Wednesday Hero post up tomorrow, and hopefully when this family crisis is over I can return to exhorting folks to support the troops :)

Many people have sent encouraging emails, and have been keeping our family in their prayers, and I want to once again say a giant Thank You! It has helped enormously to know so many folks are lifting our little guy (and the rest of us) up in prayer, and to know that so many people care:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your family is in my prayers. I hope everything is going well.