Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Hey,I'm hosting a carnival!.....CarnivAOL, that is:)

As you can see on the CarnivAOL blog  here

on May 15, I will be hosting CarnivAOL here on this blog.

So today is the day I'm supposed to write a post asking for submissions to be sent to kasee267@aol.com   

Here are  'The Rules' for submissions to this blog CarnivAOL   

(as posted by Plittle on the CarnivAOL blog )

1) The entry must be original writing. We're not interested in entries that simply link to neat things around the Internets. Well, we might be, but I'm not going to post them here. We'll have to find other avenues to find those.

2) The entry must be posted in an AOL or AIM journal. I know there are many former participants who now blog exclusively on other services. I'm sorry, but I can no longer accept your submissions. Nothing personal. Just one of those I-made-up-the-rule-at-the-beginning-and-now-I-have-to-stick-to-it things.

3) I will not link to any entries that I feel may transgress the AOL terms of service agreement. I have no intent to censor your writing, nor do I think AOL should, but the cold hard reality is that they do. Linking to "inappropropriate" material can result in a TOS violation, so I won't do it.

4) One entry per person, per week. 

So,let's get this CarnivAOL for May 15th started! All entries must be mailed to me by midnight on Sunday, May 13th, at  kasee267@aol.com  for inclusion :)

(And if you'd like to host this blog CarnivAOL yourself? Plittle is actively looking for more Guest Hosts. Just go   HERE  tocheck out the openings for upcoming editions of the CarnivAOL, and send him an email at plittle@aol.com  :)

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious graphics!  ;o)  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Thank You!:)
Kathi