Monday, June 25, 2007

This is just Too Cool :)

A whole year after I did a blog post about my Grandfather's service in WW II on the USS Pamanset

Click here: Some of My Family History,Grandad in WW II (Updated)

I am still receiving comments and emails every once in awhile, either from Navy veterans who served with Grandad, or from the children or grandchildren of those veterans. This is one of the things that makes me love the Internet! :)

I also did a post sometime after that one, about my Aunt's service in the Army Nurse Corps during the Vietnam War.

Click here: For My Aunt...A Thank You to an Army Nurse Corps Vietnam Veteran

I haven't received any comments or emails from anyone who thinks they may have served with her, or been under her care, when she served with the 91st Evac in Phu Hiep and Tuy Hoa from August of 1967 to August of 1968...but I'm still hoping!

 

No comments: