Sunday, July 29, 2007

Soldiers Angels Web Surfing

OK, this "Friday Feature" seems to have become a "Roving Feature",ha ha. What can I say? I guess my only excuse is that it's summer:)

There's lots of great Soldiers Angels and Soldiers Angels news out in the blogosphere, so without further ado:

A Texan Abroad passes on the word about another way to support British/Coalition troops

 
Kat in Missouri has an update on those 3,000 Marines who wanted to be adopted
 
 
Butterfly Wife wins my vote for 'Queen of Cards' :) She's still working hard at sending cards to our wounded troops in Germany
 
and she doesn't limit herself to just sending cards. She has this touching story about what happened with some stuffed animals she sent to Mary Ann at Soldiers Angels Germany.(you'll need a tissue)
 
 
Soldiers Angels Texas has a great slideshow up! :)
 
 
CONGRATULATIONS! are in order for Laurie at Soldiers Angels New York
 
 
and she also has a review of THE book that I need to get (now that I just finished the last Harry Potter book!)
 
 
And for two 'new to me' Angels? First we have a 'crafty' Angel :)
 
and next another Texas Angel
 
 
I hope you enjoy checking out all these links as much as I enjoy finding them:)
Hope everyone has a great week!
 
 

No comments: