Wednesday, July 25, 2007

This Post is a Hodgepodge :)

I have oodles of links that I have been meaning to pass on, so I'm going to throw them all into a post here.

In the 'blog maintenance' category....I have moved the

 link to the bottom of my list of 'Favorite Sites'....not because I don't like those guys,lol, but so that I could also list the links for the 3 most prolific bloggers from the platoon underneath. Y'all should check these guys out! (and you can, of course, find JP blogging at Milblogging.com about His deployment,among other posts he has up.)
 
And,I've added a 'Featured Blog of the Week' section under "All About Me" on the left sidebar. This week's featured blog is  View from the 8th Floor ,the blog of a fellow Soldiers Angel. I think Lisa is doing a great job, and just wanted to do my part to maybe send her a little more traffic:)
 
Via a link on Milblogging.com, I came across this blog post over at the VA Mortgage Center blog...what Troy has to say about the folks sending care packages is one of the nicest things I've ever seen.
 
Also at the same blog, are two wonderful tribute posts by CJ (the founder of
A Soldiers Perspective ) about the war service of his grandfather, who recently passed away. (and my condolences to the family.)
 
 
There's a contest coming up in August over at VAJoe's
 
(My thanks to Flag Gazer for passing the word on about that, and to VAJoe's for adding Independence Fund to the list of charities.)
 
Speaking of Independence Fund? I'm still blogging over there at their new blog.
 
I received an update from the World Trade Center Memorial foundation that included this listing of recent aquisitions for the museum
(and I think the Flag of Remembrance is awesome.)
 
I posted on my 'family blog' about some card showers
(and there's an update on there about the Virtual Baby Shower.)
 
 
And,lastly,my friend at Random Threads posted this link to a great video not too long ago, not your average Irish dancing video,lol.
 
Hope you enjoy all the links!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, they're not exactly your average men (and women), either :)  I do love that video.  -- Robin